The Art of enoughness
14-day online course for entrepreneurs
Turn self-doubt into bold action that propels you (and your business) ahead.
Have you ever morphed into a knobby-kneed seventh grader before a big presentation? Do the words “you suck” and “what an idiot” pummel you afterwards? Does a black hole seem too grand a place in which to hide from the embarrassment of it all?
Perhaps you tell yourself that not only did you come off as stupid, you are stupid.
And no matter what you do — how much money you make, how many products you develop, how stellar your book, blog or opt-in offer, you fall short of your own expectations. Feeling satisfied is fleeting it not absent altogether.
Feeling “less than” never really goes away.
If you relate, you’re not alone.
Research shows again and again that smart, high-achieving, well-educated women experience more self-doubt than the average Jane. Fact is, your experience is crazy common no matter spit, polished and shined other gals appear.
I’m Lynn Baldwin-Rhoades, founder of Power Chicks, and I too have struggled with feeling “not good enough.” The stronger my business, the crappier I felt. That research is spot freaking on.
Learning to accept my regular, fallible self (in full display at, left) and STILL be confident as an entrepreneur (see spiffy professional head shot, below) has leapfrogged me forward in so many ways.
That’s why I created this course.
My mission is to teach you practical skills on how to turn self-doubt into action-inspiring confidence. You simply can’t develop a sturdy business if you don’t have the know-how to manage feelings of inadequacy. And there are skills — simple, straightforward, cognitively proven — you can learn.
And I want to share my secrets.
Sound familiar? You have:
- You obsess over emails, client work, blog posts, etc., because you want them to be just right
- Brilliant ideas but little follow through — you’re already flitting after your next flight of fancy
- Told yourself ad nauseum, “When I achieve ____, then I’ll be successful.”
- Felt depressed after scrolling through Facebook, convinced you’re a wretched failure
You can learn to strategies to reach goals, take risks and develop as a business owner based on a deep inner core of adequacy. Pinky promise!
Sign up for online course if you:
- Worried that you’d be discovered as a fake no matter how well you are doing
- Want to accomplish business-building tasks with confidence rather than dread
- Want to stop beating yourself up but honestly don’t know how
- Want to take action on a few ideas rather by being flooded by many and never getting started
After the course, you will:
- Know how set realistic expectations for both yourself and your business
- Know how to get more done in less time, because you’re no longer blocked by procrastination
- Shifted energy draining mind chatter into healthier self talk, resulting in better decisions
- Have a feeling of well-being that comes from both inner and outer competence
What does the course include?
- Five original lessons I’ve personally developed in a variety of mediums – written, audio and video
- Conference call designed with lots Q & A time, so you get one-on-one help
- Case studies of successful entrepreneurs who share their hard-won wisdom
- Try It exercises with every lesson, because application brings genuine change
- A sense of belonging in a Facebook community with likeminded women
More than a course. A community
During class, you’ll develop close, trusted relationships with other women in our secret Facebook page. These connections are the key to helping experience empathy and support — I swear, you’re not alone in your your feelings! Even better, the group will stay together after the course is finished, so you have support for months to come.
Amy Anderson, marketing consultant, USA
“I’m surprised by how much I enjoy the community on the Facebook group. What a wonderful, supportive, diverse group of women Lynn attracts.”
What’s the cost and format
The 14-day online course is $89. Conveniently, it is delivered via email with the exception of our conference call. That means, there is no specific class time. Complete lessons and try-it exercises when you receive them or at your own pace.
Registration opens soon
If you have questions that aren’t covered below, ask me at lynn(at)powerchicksinternational(dot)com.
You might have questions:
The price seems low for the value. What gives?
When I launch a new course (which this is), I sometimes offer it at a lower price than subsequent courses. When Art of Enoughness takes place again, it will be priced considerably higher.
Translation. This is your moment!
Are there refunds if something comes up and I can’t participate?
No. That said, you’ll still receive all lessons, so you can dig in whenever you’re ready.
About the teacher
I’m Lynn Baldwin-Rhoades, founder of Power Chicks. My mission is to inspire a community of women as well as coach entrepreneurs to build purpose-based businesses that feel good, motivate change and sustain their lives in every way.