Shift from wanting a soulful business to creating it, day by day
Get support. Reach goals. Gain confidence.
An accountability partnership is a relationship that guides you through a structured process of reaching your weekly goals. You’ll connect with your partner every week. You’ll take consistent action toward building your company. And you’ll shift from dreaming to doing, gaining self assurance with every aim you achieve.
Before you started your business, you were crazy-excited. Terrified, too, but that was part of the thrill. You wondered, “Can I really do what I love and make money?”
Now, months or years later, you’re knee-deep in your work. Even so, you’re not as far as you thought you’d be. You have goals – tons of them – but breaking them into small, doable tasks and taking action is where you get discouraged.
Does this sound like you?
- You know what you should do but your time and energy get drained by other demands and responsibilities
- You feel so pressured to make money now that it’s hard to prioritize what to do first
- You want to feel confident and sense you would if you accomplished more
- You thought “doing your own thing” would be fun but it’s isolating and you wish you felt more connected to others
How do you end overwhelm and experience the confidence that comes with making small, steady steps toward your vision? By creating one of the most valuable relationships you can have in business.
An accountability partner helps you:
- Stay on track with a structured goal-setting process
- Ramp up productivity by reducing busywork
- Feel more secure in who you are and what you’re doing
- Experience the support and care of a trusted guide
“Working with Lynn as an accountability partner dramatically reduces the dread I feel around my to do list. She helps me narrow tasks to the most essential and create a plan of action each and every week. I spend less time dithering about and more time doing. Thanks to her, I have launched three events and two new products in six months. This is my most profitable year to date!“ – Rachelle Mee-Chapman, founder of Magpie Girl
Why I created this offer:
I’m Lynn Baldwin-Rhoades, founder of Power Chicks.
After years in a corporate job, I left to launch a business. Determined, I pushed hard to be successful for a long time. But so often, I just couldn’t reach my goals. My “I can do it!” mojo morphed into overwhelm and discouragement.
A huge shift came when a colleague stepped up to help me set and stay accountable to what I said I would do. Finally, I had a trusted partner, a goal-setting process and a way to track accomplishments. With support and structure, I got shit done.
Because of my experience, I believe in the power of partnerships. I believe they propel us to take action in ways we wouldn’t (or couldn’t) on our own.
Most of all, I believe in you.
I’d like to be your accountability partner. Here’s how:
- This is a virtual relationship, so you can live anywhere and connect with me from your comfiest chair.
- Once a month, we’ll have a 30-minute phone or Skype call to explore what you’d like to accomplish in the next four weeks. We’ll also create a detailed plan for your first week including identifying at least 3 goals you can work on immediately. You’ll get off the call inspired and armed for action.
- Each week thereafter, our connection will be via email. I’ll send a “Make It Happen Worksheet” every Monday, which has two parts: One, a section for you to set your week’s goals (you’ll return these to me) and second, space to help you chart progress, celebrate successes and explore any resistance to tasks you didn’t complete.
How will this benefit you?
- You’ll have a trusted partner on whom you can depend
- You’ll have a structure in which you can focus on and achieve small goals that lead to big accomplishments
- You’ll stop stalling out (and beating yourself up for it) and instead, take intentional, focused action
- You’ll see measurable success in your business – more programs, more profit, more movement
- You’ll grow more confident and successful with consistent support and guidance
“After a single 30-minute session with Lynn, I had a list of achievable action items that will help me get some quick results and move me towards my goals. I also have a renewed sense that I can do this work and do it well.” – Liz Sheffield, founder of Liz Sheffield Copywriting
What is the cost?
- Low cost is $79 per month
- You can start or stop your auto-billing at any time
- 3 months minimum recommend
- Fine print – no refunds but no worries, either. You can cancel anytime.
You might have questions:
What is the difference between an accountability partnership and coaching with you?
In a coaching relationship, I go bossypants on clients with hardcore advice on strategic business development. An accountability partnership invites you to take the lead while I provide support, structure and encouragement.
Do you tell me what goals to make?
Our monthly 30-minute phone/Skype session will give you strong guidance but in the following weeks, you’re in charge. I offer support but you are the driver!
How much feedback to you give me during the three weeks of email support?
You will send me your three top goals every Monday and I will write back a note to guide and encourage you.
Do I have to start at the beginning of the month?
No, join anytime. Your month’s support begins when you sign up (i.e., sign Feb. 15, and your monthly fee extends to Mar. 15.)
I’m want more face time than one call a month. Can we do that?
We can add more in-person time if you like; this relationship is for and about you. Tell me your thoughts here.
How do you sign up?
- Click below to subscribe to your first month
- Within 24 hours, I’ll drop you a note with all details, and we’ll schedule our first phone or Skype call.
- If you have questions, do ask. I’m happy to answer and/or explore if this is a right fit for you.
Let’s make this happen, my friend!